• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 1996 MG F

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorkieman

Reaction score

MG F 1996 1.8i vvc 86000 miles, MOT till mid October, new brake discs and pads all round, new brake hoses all round, catalytic converter, cloth/leather seats, convertible hood, just changed oil and coolant, suspension just regassed and all okay, no head damage or leaks. Full set of poly bushes (£80) ready to fit and a spare alloy wheel. Body tidy few dents but would scrub up great, this would make an excellent restoration project (this is what I bought it for, after my bay window hence all the money spent but, lack of future time now means this won't be possible and I don't want another long term resto).

Has had previous accident damage to front (prior to my ownership) but, repaired and inspected and passed officially by DVLA/VOSA.

Drives nice for a 20 year old car, performance is superb but, it's just a nice top down summer cruiser both my wife and I will be sad to see it go.

Located in Lincoln, looking for £600 or VNO, its worth the money!

Latest posts