• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale '69 TinTop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebroberts83

Reaction score
For sale 1969 Tin Top,

Due to trying to buy our first house i'm considering selling the bay :cry: , currently running three vehicles and thinking about selling this and the work van and replacing them with a converted T4.
I bought the van last september from M Restorations and was a French import so is LHD, it has had a respray in the past and seems to have been a thorough job but theres a few bubbles on the sills and front panel which were there when i bought it and will need sorting at some point. It had the jacking points and battery tray done before i bought and i've also had the rear seat belt mounts done. It has a standard 1600 Tp motor which i belive is not original and runs well, it has adjusters on the front beam and been lowered on the rear too. Things i've done since buying the van-
-Fitted stainless silencer from VW Heritige
-Removed old interior, rubbed back and repainted cargo floor
-Laid 9mm ply on cargo floor and fitted MAD MATZ carpet
-Fitted Creative Engineering full width seat/bed trimmed foams and rear cushion by Newton Commercial in cream vynyl
-Replaced headlining with westy ply headliner
-Fitted curtains from VW Camper Curtains
-Fitted rear inertia seat belt
-Replaced interior panels with ply(not seen in pics)
-Mad Matz cab mats
-Fitted a set of American Eagle empi 5's
-Repaired hole in roof from roof vent and repainted white

It's not a show winner but is a very useable van which comfortably sleeps 2 adults and we even had our 7 year old boy sleeping in with us so plenty of room and just hook the awning up for cooking/extra space, please P.M with any questions i'm no expert but i'll do my best to answer them.
The van is M.O.T'd untill end of september, i'm looking for 7k but i'm open to sensible offers or p/x with T4. Located near Gloucester.

A few pics, i can send some up to date pics if required, thanks for looking. Seb

4809511459_3048ec3d5d.jpg

4810129696_822f0698c5.jpg

4810128026_c72444874e.jpg

4645349320_51cbb252f0.jpg

4619928306_ac3153e7d6.jpg

4645345984_1f2da25e7f.jpg

Hi,
Just wondering if you still have it? any items picked up during the m.o.t?
where abouts in the uk are you would like to come out and have a look
thanks
kale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts