• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: ashtray, rear lights, bed cover, door panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickles

Reaction score
All of this come from my 72 imported crossover, due to interior re-trim surplus to requirements Baz

Ashtray good condition nice and shiny chrome £5 plus postage

Ashtray.jpg

Rear Foam slab cover (behind rear seat ¾ over engine bay) good condition £12 plus postage

Rearcover.jpg

Rear light units no idea how old they are, just happened to replace both during repaint.
The units are a bit flakey in places but lenses are fine doesn’t come with bulb cover (the bit at the rear) or bulbs or screws £20 for both plus postage.

Rearlenses12.jpg

Door cards, original interior panel (opposite sliding door) offers? Collection preferred (Hampshire)

DoorPanel.jpg

SidePanelLHD.jpg

is the slab cover in good condition both sides? and the zip? it's not on the verge of ripping is it? PM me the details of it posted please if you like

Analog said:
is the slab cover in good condition both sides? and the zip? it's not on the verge of ripping is it? PM me the details of it posted please if you like

I'll check, I'm sure its all in good condition, will find out the postage cost tomorrow hopefully. Barry

Latest posts