• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale - DRLA / IDF / HPMX carburetor linkage, manifold and air filter kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofufi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is up for sale as I've decided to stay with the 34mm ICT on my bus.

It's been in my shed for years. I don't think it's ever been used on the road, as the air filter bases used on the hex linkage are still in un-opened bags.

Includes two air filters, hex bar and drop links, a pair of manifolds, coil relocation bracket - everything shown below.

OJRMHufh.jpg

QQHxizxh.jpg

As it's been in the shed, the air filters would benefit from a polish due to some light scratches and a couple of tiny bits of pitting in the chrome. One air filter has a couple of elements which aren't 100% straight as shown in the picture - doesn't affect how it works so just put those ones at the back of the engine!

Kit may be missing a few fasteners and the gaskets look used so may have been used on my bug previously. But a new kit without the air filters is £146 from VWH...

I'm looking for £120 ONO for everything shown above :)

Forgot to state, these are for a type 1 engine (not type 4) - so 1600, 1776 etc - NOT 1700/1800/2000 late bay engines.

Latest posts