• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Lowered front beam, leaves, and KYB shocks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhodrich

Reaction score
I've just put my van back up to stock height (as I'm a bit of an old git like that), and so I've got my old lowered front beam up for sale. It's from a 1969 model year, so has the early bolt pattern. It's South African and rot free, with the top tube cut and turned to give approx 3" drop. Tops of front stock tyres are level with top of wheel arch when fitted, and works well with a one outer spline drop at rear. Still has bump stops fitted, but to be honest would benefit from having them cut off. £150

Also have leaves from the above (£40/pair), and some KYB gas adjust front shocks (£30/pair), or take the whole lot for £200.....

Pics available shortly.

Would prefer collection only. I'm down the road from Sandown Park, where the Volksworld show is held.

I do indeed, and I can take them to the Slough Swapmeet (Bracknell) on Sunday if you'd like me to?

Latest posts