• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale pair of Bilstein and pair of KYB gas shocks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dub and Bubber

Reaction score
Took these off to get back to standard on "Elmo" ...
The Bilstein are in very good shape.
Code is F4-B46-0032-H0
which means nothing to me, but apparently they're "sweeeeet" for a lowered bus!
Hole centre to hole centre off the bus is 385mm
Same as here I think:
that they're selling at £126 for one

www.eurocarparts.com/search/935441090?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DMZGb9pdqlgiw8h3s-91GFz0fWKumLqF3-gdmcBwLtrMgmKKQ9yHNcaArThEALw_wcB

And here:
that they're selling at £94 for one

https://www.extreme-carstyling.co.uk/bilstein/bilstein-b6-sport-schokdemper-24-000321-22088-volkswagen-transporter-t1-box-21-23-01-55-12-68.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DPGkZPwzBTiWrTfhfoBnF1Qz5P7W7lV6JIaRNktIhrIPLl8OX6RsaAaAmmoEALw_wcB

Only other PAIR I could find were new, selling privately, on eBay.de. in August for 150 Euro.
(That's £132)
The others are KYB "Gas-a-just" ...
555mm centre to centre off the bus.
Stamp reads KG5530 B607 K
Clearly not the dogs as a make judging by a quick bit of googling, (though there seem to be a few off road wing nut heads who rate them)
Basically the same as these
(though ? length definitions)

https://www.vwheritage.com/ac413kg4521-shock-kyb-gas-a-just-double-loop-410-265mm-each

that they're selling at £63 for one

I also took heavy duty anti roll bars for front and rear off a 71 Deluxe which would finish the job ...

180 + post for the whole kit.

Edit: April 26th 2018
Deleted my photo a while back so this link not working now.
Can re-photo if necessary ...
All still available but looks like this lot will be split up.
Photo link not working so pm me an email address or WhatsApp number and I'll send one through ..

I really don't need these.
Any would-be slammers out there!
Open to offers, and MAYBE splitting them up, in which case preferably for collection ... (and the individual pricing would be higher)

Hi, do you still have these?
How much would you want for just the bilsteins posted?

Also the measurement you gave, is that at full extension? Would you be able to measure the compressed length for me please?

Cheers
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie34 said:
Hi, do you still have these?
How much would you want for just the bilsteins posted?

Also the measurement you gave, is that at full extension? Would you be able to measure the compressed length for me please?

Cheers
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Dan, sorry I didn't have notification see up correctly so you may well have sorted yourself out already but if not I'll try to compress them and see what numbers come out ...
Cheers,
Mike.

Latest posts