• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale T2a SO 69 SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwsunseeker

Reaction score
Due to house downsizing and having to thin my collection of VWs this is a reluctant sale to say the least :( this bus has been with me for nearly 6 years and is a older restoration that is very tidy with no rust issues or bubbling paint, being a California girl she is very solid and straight and has had no major panel replacement at all.
She retains all of her Westie features apart from the sink snorkel and original tap, the cabinets are in very good condition and has a working water tank and split charge with leisure battery /plus 240v hook up via original socket.
New mustard seat covers for RR bed and buddy seat/stool, new leatherette seat covers and matching door cards from Schofields, new cab arch mats and floor kick panels, new westie curtains and front blind and floor vinyl from NLA.
Stock rebuilt 1600cc single port engine starts on the button and pulls strong with new rebuilt Solex carb from machine 7,retains original dynamo with 009 distributor with electronic ignition, gearbox is original with no issues, new coupling and all bushes on linkage with a Empi shifter.
Suspension is slightly lowered for a nice stance with stock brakes and powder coated wheels with new tyres.
Rebuilt and polished westie windows with new rubbers, all other glass has new rubbers {Scofields} and a new Splintex front screen,
There are a few minor scratches as she is used and enjoyed as they should be and not hidden, i do not use her in winter and she is stored in a heated garage connected to my house, i have a A4 binder of receipts and her factory berth certificate stating D26 M package.
I have spent a fortune on this bus and have cared for it in my ownership :D i am looking for £26000 no comments on the thread please PM me for anymore information thanks.

Latest posts