• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Westy R&R bed and other interior bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasabi

Reaction score
These are all from my '71 Westy SO/70 Campmobile interior LHD:

R&R BED/SEAT - FULLY UPHOLSTERED IN ORIGINAL VINYL - £450 - includes mechanism with seat, backrest and rear bed cushion in original thick 70's yellow vinyl covering. Storage underneath with hinged door and catch handle. The original pressed aluminium Westfalia Campmobile identification plate is attached. This original RnR bed is approx 5” wider and a little longer than a 3/4 width replacement type bed and is very comfortable to sleep two adults. Originally it butted up to the Campmobile wardrobe. The vinyl covering is also extremely robust, heavy duty, very practical and easy to clean. The bed/seat has the side armrest in matching vinyl.

WALKTHROUGH CAB MAT - £30 - original black and in good condition

TWO UNDER-SEAT MATS - £30 pair - original grey textured plastic - very tough, flexible not brittle, fits over wheel arch under seat. Will come up good with a good clean. Rear side in foam could do with stripping and replacing - quite easy as original foam and glue is crumbly

TWO UNDER-DASH KICK PANELS - £25 pair - original black plastic (I think HIPS - High Impact Polystyrene) very tough, 3mm thick, textured on front side, flexible and not at all brittle, clips into place and covers wires etc

POPTOP HAMMOCK - £100 – Original canvass hammock, very thick steel folding mechanism in good condition, just needs a clean up - respray if you want to – bolts to metal roof inside poptop. Folds and unfolds neatly (don't try folding it until it's in as the mech will strain) good for child/small adult or just handy for stashing stuff when you're camping

CAB HAMMOCK - £45 - Rolls up, thick canvass - 2 metal poles stretch across the cab, above front seats and slot into 4 anchor brackets (included), quick to put up and pack away, good for two small children or small adult, or just a handy place to put all your stuff when you're camped up.

CURTAIN SET - £50 - with Velcro fastening tiebacks, and scatter cushions in matching fabric. The set covers the rear window (2 curtains with 2 tiebacks), rear left side window (2 curtains with 2 tiebacks), blanking panel in matching fabric for rear right side window ie the window blanked off by the wardrobe, left side middle window (2 curtains with 1 tieback and 1 shared tieback), sliding door window (1 curtain covering the whole window with 1 tieback)

EXTERIOR WINDSCREEN COVER - £20 - Silver both sides, covers windscreen and cab windows and hooks over cab doors. Used only a couple of times before we put up curtains - provides complete privacy at the front, and some insulation, has a carry bag

4 BERTH AWNING - £50 - in good condition - fits snugly onto side of van or as drive-away - about 10 years old but only ever used 3 times as I bought a pop-up. It comes with all the metal poles and carbon fibre poles in a separate bag. The only bit of damage i can see is a small tear in the carry bag and a single split carbon fibre section, hence the price

Hi, I'm interested in the buddy seat, wheels & tyres and the table if still available.
Cheers

Hi - sorry for tardy reply - Overhead shelf has been reserved im afraid - if for some reason he dosnt pick up ill let you know

Cheers Kim

I want the table again please, the one I bought turned out to be a duffer!! Pm sent, please get back to me bud, phone, email, pm.

Cheers

Austin

Still for sale as described - £520 and i'm in N London, near Enfield.
Cheers - Kim

Whatcanacatmando2u said:
Still for sale as described - £520 and i'm in N London, near Enfield.
Cheers - Kim

Hi, could this be packaged up to be couriered to Cornwall?
Thanks
Si

Latest posts