• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Front door cards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budda

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Pre68
Van Type
Panel
Hi, I'm after some front door cards for my van.
I'm looking for some in the light grey colour ones, I already have the air vents and arm rests so I can have them with or without them.
This is the colour that I'm after to match the rear of my van IMG-20220521-WA0006.jpg20220522_175158.jpgIMG-20220521-WA0005.jpg

Hey, were you able to find those door cards? Just checking.

No not yet, I'm still looking if anyone has any?

I've got almost a full set of cards - in decent order - from my 68 deluxe (so they have the chrome trim). However, the fronts will need new backing cards (and repairs to the air ducts if you want to keep/use them).

How complete is your set and how much do you want for them?

How complete is your set and how much do you want for them?
I have both cab doors (need new backing, air vents also need fixing as they are broken mid-way), both bulkhead, one sliding door (can be used for either side lhd or rhd), both rear quarter/sides (adjacent to rear bench seat - have arm rests too).

Was looking for £170 for all the remaining cards. Could be collected from West Sussex (RH12) or Middlesex (UB3 or TW15)

Attachments

• bus bs.jpg
    bus bs.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • bus fl.jpg
    bus fl.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • bus fr.jpg
    bus fr.jpg
  • bus rq.jpg
    bus rq.jpg
  • bus sd.jpg
    bus sd.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 1
I have both cab doors (need new backing, air vents also need fixing as they are broken mid-way), both bulkhead, one sliding door (can be used for either side lhd or rhd), both rear quarter/sides (adjacent to rear bench seat - have arm rests too).

Was looking for £170 for all the remaining cards. Could be collected from West Sussex (RH12) or Middlesex (UB3 or TW15)
So basically you are missing opposite sliding door panel

Anyone on here have one of thoes?

So basically you are missing opposite sliding door panel

Anyone on here have one of thoes?
Yes, there is/was no opposite panel. My bus is a twin slider and it doesn't have the long opposite panel (it has two sliding door cards - which are identical, so could be used on a lhd or rhd bus)

Don’t mix them up!

If you put the left one where the right one goes (or vice versa) it won’t work!

/s
Not sure what you mean???

I have a twin slider and both door cards are identical - and therefore either door card could be used on a left or right side sliding door. Did you even look at the pictures I posted above???

Latest posts