Front tin ware ..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilly_70

Reaction score
Hi Guys ..

I need the proper tinware for over the gearbox ..

Its a 70 with a 1600tp ..

Is it a rare piece? What do I wanna be looking for at vanfest ?

Any pics would be good ..

Cheers

Hilly

very rare one year only

same as your sp tin but with the doghouse hole let into it or same as bug tp tin with an addition to the upper edge offering a slighly squarer profile

Heres one from the samba.It is quite a rare piece as it was only fitted to 1971 type 2's,but you can get it for a bargain if you look out for it.I got one from a show this year for £10 and it's in excellent condition.Or you could modify a single port one or a beetle one if you search theres loads of threads on this.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=751498" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Saw one of these on ebay for £10.00 two days ago, sorry don't know how to do the link, but try searching earlybay or early bay in classic car parts and spares.

Thanks dude ..

found it and bid on it ..

.. watch me find one at vanfest and win this one too .. law of sod!

.. Sorry sparkywig .. not got a sp one at the mo ..its a beetle one patched to fit ..

cheers guys

Hilly

Took me over 2 years to find one, and it'll need a few quiet nights in front of the telly to sort out.

Latest posts