• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full 1971 Devon Moonraker Interior - Tintop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonboylaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I am going to change my interior and an selling a complete, original (and original to my van) Devon Moonraker interior. This is a Tin-Top version and will include:
Swing out cooker unit with 2 burner Dudley with grill and all wind break bits and bobs.
Single seat with storage, this can be configured for front or rear facing.
Bench seat unit with storage (fitted with 240v socket and has hole for propex outlet)
Chiller unit (adapted to be locker for propex gas bottle) Comes with original chiller unit if you want to instal it
Sink with pump and original plug, flip up top.
Water storage locker (adapted to be storage locker) comes with water bowser, missing the lid though.
Over engine unit with 2 long drawers.
Wardrobe unit
Over head locker
2 tables and all original table legs (complete set).
Full set of original cushions, in good conditions, missing a few buttons over the past 50 years.

This interior is in very good condition, I restored it about 7 years back. The vinyl trim used can easily be replaced by original looking sticky backed plastic for the authentic 70's look.

As stated, this is a totally original interior, also have the plastic moulded plate holder, but this is too fragile to use now, but could be used for making a fibreglass replacement. I may also have the original plate set.

I will be keeping the propex vent, control unit and mushroom fan and controller.

It is very hard to price this up, but I think £1350 is a fair price based on completeness and condition but am open to fair offers that reflect its value. I would want to sell as a complete set for someone restoring a bus, but if not, I will split it.

Location is Fife, Scotland, so just over the bridge from Edinburgh. I can hold it for a few months if needed, so no pressure. It will need a van to collect.

Any questions, please ask away.

Latest posts