• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fully overhauled savanah beige import awesome patina red 9

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coleman09

Reaction score
Right after much careful thought I have decided to sell my bay will come with 12 months mot can be UK registered and taxd for a fee all documents relevant to register are present. £10995 ovno will take her. 1969 early bay t2 Californian import. Pretty much every mechanical part is refurbished or new. Fully rebuilt 1600 single port engine covered 5 miles rebuilt gear box new CV joints full brake overhaul new shoes cylinders brake lines master cylinder spring retainers etc all new polished radars with new toyo prices covered 0 miles on. Brand new red 9 coilovers conversion fitted new driven on, brand new torsion arms and ball joints, brand new track rod ends and track rod arms both sides adjustable, rare truck mirrors, wheel bearings replaced, new engine mounts new moustache bar brand new empi 4 exit exhaust with j tubes have a set of decent heat exchangers to go with, recon steering box dot 4 brake fluid all bled up brand new clutch and flywheel fully rewired by a professional and reputable aircooled auto electrician, new door cards trimmed is Hessian as well as dash splitty interior customised to fit with cabinets 3/4 rock and roll bed hob grill and sink with water bottle, the van itself is from a dry state Cali ! Never welded never painted never had filler all original and rot free some awesome patina rust looks ace one of the best patina rides on the market as it is structurally new no rot just surface rust. Bench seat in the front engine bay has been painted original savannah beige chrome tinware etc. Too much to list but basically you will be getting a new van underneath with an awesome look. Any infor needed inbox but one of the best on the market and a hell of a lot of bus for the money All these new parts have been fitted in the last 3 months before mot and has only covered 5 miles for his mot everything is practically new. i can be called on 07730367287. I really dont want to sell but starting on the property ladder :( Note rear bumper is present as is the side deluxe trim bit will fit before sale

Latest posts