• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage clear out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I have at least 25 cab door internal latches, chrome escutions, internal chrome door levers, 2 Westfalia cool box trays, 2 cool box door pocket bars, a bundle of internal latch rods in various lengths, 2 NOS white B pillar coat hooks, Headlight switches, used and NOS wiper switches, a really big stash of furniture bolts, screws for Westy, I'm sure I gave at least 5 original cab curtains, NOS very early bay Heater cables, 71-72 ish Devon table in yellow, original and in great condition, NOS and used fuel gauges, speedos or complete cluster, 1967 complete dash cluster to include the heater levers and blue/ red levers..
Boxes of original screws, bolts, washers all like new, boxed pair of cab door finger plates, original not repro, NOS 67 bay wiper parts like motor boxed, spindle kits include everything to renew if yours are worn out, I guess these are a little rare as I've never seen others, these will only fit the first early bays with the one year wiper arms.
The list is long but the parts are small, no big, rare parts, all gone.
I collected most of the used parts in my years running VW Endangered Species and the NOS parts, because they were there and I like NOS, it's past time to off load as my days with Baywindows are over, still drive a VW Bus but it's a Colorado not a Westy.
It would be nice to see this stuff go to like minded people who love there bus rather than to a dealer, but if I have to, just to move it on, then I will sell it, but let's see who needs stuff before I do that.
Rocket Ron
Mail me at [email protected]

£25 posted....I like most you find, these are intact and the reostate is not burnt out.
All in nice condition.

Ron

Latest posts