• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauges & revcounters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am rob said:
ok, then i'll go for the smallest tach that you do with a black face and chrome bezel to match the other gauges i want. i don't really care what manufacturer they are so long as they're all black faced with chrome bezels, and all match! :D

so could you sort that for me and get back with a price for all 4? :msn4:

..Dude- YGPM.. :D AND i have info on the boost gauge- get back to me (pronto) as i have to place an order today- chuz.. :D 8)

..Thanks, Rob; special order placed. Stock gauges out to you the day the cheque clears.. :D 8)

..Rob- no word from you?- Gauges packed , ready for despatch & Boost gauge special ordered- we still on? :?

..Thanks , Rob- all sorted & on their way :D - let me know if/that you are happy with them :? -thanks for the business;
-anyone else? :? :D

Any 5" white faced tach III, with the blue lights available? If so would like one asap. PM me with a price.
Many thanks. :?:

julesvw said:
Any 5" white faced tach III, with the blue lights available? If so would like one asap. PM me with a price.
Many thanks. :?:

Jules, YGPM :D

..let me know the gauges got to you & that they're all ok, yeah, 'rob'? :? cheers :D 8)

i am rob said:
you got pm dude. can i pay soon as? a bit desperate for these :D

..Dude- YGPM , now!- Your special order is now in.

Special offer for this month ( last 4 ) Sunpro Powerline Monsters £70 posted..
P4150025.jpg
:D 8)

..If anyone out there knows iamrob, could you please give him a nudge?! ;) :roll: :shock:

..iamrob! :shock: -you STILL have PM! & I STILL have your special-order gauge!
PLEASE contact me -asap-cheers :)

Early VW said:
..iamrob! :shock: -you STILL have PM! & I STILL have your special-order gauge!
PLEASE contact me -asap-cheers :)

This STILL applies! :shock: :roll: :evil:

Cheers, iamrob ;) :) ..hope you got it all OK & its right, yeah? :D

STILL have a couple of 'cheap' monsters left this month :D 8) ; - Chrome bodied tachs ONLY available in black face, for now- 3 1/2" or 5".. :D 8)
d_325.jpg

st111-1.jpg

cheaper 3 3/8 tachs STILL available in black OR white faced..
d_294.jpg

d_108.jpg

cheers :D

Early VW said:

STILL have a couple of 'cheap' monsters left this month :D 8) ; - Chrome bodied tachs ONLY available in black face, for now- 3 1/2" or 5".. :D

When will you be getting the white face ones back in stock? I am ready to purchase a white 3 1/2" monster :mrgreen:

cunning plan said:
Early VW said:

STILL have a couple of 'cheap' monsters left this month :D 8) ; - Chrome bodied tachs ONLY available in black face, for now- 3 1/2" or 5".. :D

When will you be getting the white face ones back in stock? I am ready to purchase a white 3 1/2" monster :mrgreen:

..sorry, they don't do one. :roll: :evil:

Noooooo you are always teasing me :(

Im going for all white gauges but think the full monster is too big.. The mini monster is great and has the shift light but its black! Can we get them to make a special one?

cunning plan said:
Noooooo you are always teasing me :(

Im going for all white gauges but think the full monster is too big.. The mini monster is great and has the shift light but its black! Can we get them to make a special one?

..that's just fate telling us we shouldn't do business! :roll: :p
-Autometer do a 3 1/2" chrome bodied, white face tach, but i haven't been able to get them for over a year now.. :?

Latest posts