• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

golf mk3 colour concept for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
after owning my golf for about four or five years. it is time to let it go as my need for a porsche is too strong.

it is an r plate 1997 so one of the last mk3s produced.

three owners from new with 64k miles. hasnt seen a winter for the last three years.

as it is a late spec golf it comes with vr6 spec braking so 288mm fronts and 256mm rears, all grooved and drilled.

it has its original 2.0 litre 8v engine which has never missed a beat. it has full stainless heat wrapped raceland four branch just fitted, stainless de cat pipe (cat will come with it in a bag), jetex full stainless two box system. quiet enough not to attract the wrong attention. jetex induction kit. brand new engine mounts all round.

it has just had its previous fk ak coilovers replaced with fk konigsport full adjustables (£700) and is set nice and low at the mo but you can lift it up if you want.

it has a vr6 front splitter matched with some lester side skirt fo an oem+ look which most folk would struggle to spot, mk4 look headlights that have been baked and split, then tinted internally and resealed. black army issue vw badges. de badged rear. de wipered, de spoilered tailgate with cult society smooth plinth with solenoid boot release. shark fin aerial. auto bra bonnet bra.

it has had it rear arch lips rolled for clearance when fitting big rimage.

it has a full alpine dolby pro llogic surround sound instal with touch screen playstation subs etc running on optic fibres with alpine processor. sound fantastic, none of that overly bassy max power crap very stealthy instal.

the interior is as vw intended. full black colour concept heated leather recaro seats. us only spec armrest, vr6 extra lower glove box, fisher cd stroage centre consul. black leather momo gear knob and gator

the buyer can have a choice of wheels (all porsche) 16's or 17's all quality as new tyres on them moderate stretch or super stretched the choice is yours

obviously some of the bolt on bit can be removed. if it sells fully loaded then so be it. if not i will remove a load of bits

i think that the car without the stereo or wheels is £2500 worth obviosly choice of rims and stereo is negotiable on top have a look at the pics there is the odd dink here and there but it is still in great nick

decent mk2 golfs are dasappearing as are mk3s so grab a desent one that i truelly love. sadly space required and cash injection into the porsche fund

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Image011-2.jpg

Image091.jpg

sunday008.jpg

sunday011.jpg

sunday007.jpg

car025.jpg

car030.jpg

car029.jpg

car028.jpg

Sta71137.jpg