Grill-n-Chill 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switch3sixty

Reaction score
Grill-n-Chill 2014 will be held over the weekend of the 19th-21st of September at The Hop Farm family park in paddock wood, Kent.

We are keeping the ticket prices at the same price again for the THIRD year running which means you can get three days of show, two nights camping, free showers, brick build toilets and much much more for only £10 an adult if you buy your tickets from us in advance! Children under 16 go free!!!

More details to follow as we don't want you to get too excited too soon...

Will be there with out fail, wouldn't miss this, one the best weekends to be had. If your going to have such a great band on Saturday eve next year any chance they could be outside so more can enjoy, if it's dry obviously. Have tried to book good weather for you but no promises.

switch3sixty said:
Grill-n-Chill 2014 will be held over the weekend of the 19th-21st of September at The Hop Farm family park in paddock wood, Kent.

We are keeping the ticket prices at the same price again for the THIRD year running which means you can get three days of show, two nights camping, free showers, brick build toilets and much much more for only £10 an adult if you buy your tickets from us in advance! Children under 16 go free!!!

More details to follow as we don't want you to get too excited too soon...
Hope you don't mind but I have posted this on thelatebay forum as always such a great weekend.

Went this year, overall a good weekend but would be nice to have some control of people playing music late. Not being an old fart - the music near us was playing till 5am+ at stupidly loud levels! Certainly didn't "chill" me!

Hi Matt,

We only had complaint of one group playing music loud on the Friday night and that wasn't until the Saturday morning when it was too late to do anything about it. We did talk to them and they were great on the Saturday evening.

This year we've increasing our security by 50% so there should be more people on hand to deal with any late night ravers!

Can you list which shows you'll beat so we can get tickets please, missed you at Apex this weekend, thanks :)

Sierra Yellow said:
Can you list which shows you'll beat so we can get tickets please, missed you at Apex this weekend, thanks :)

Is the buy tickets part of the web site working yet Anton ?

Cheers

Lol scrub that mate i just awnserd my own question yes it is ! lol

Sierra Yellow said:

Here you go Helen ;)
http://grill-n-chill.co.uk/tickets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We'll be at both the Chilli Farm show (Saturday) and Kent VW fest (Sunday) this weekend for those wishing to buy GnC tickets.

Hope to see you at one or the other :)

the daddy said:
we will be at Sweetcorn this weekend, selling tickets from the Paintscrapers club camping site

jon 8)
I'll be in the queue for one now as I was intending coming to the next paintscrapers for the first time, but can't make it now (my new boss coming in UK that evening :-/ ).
cheers

For those of you wishing to book club camping plots we need final number by the 12th of September please.

Email them to darren AT grill-n-chill.co.uk

See you all VERY soon.

Anton

Latest posts