• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

::GROUP BUY:: Propex heaters.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would come down a bit, I think at 20 orders it would be at a rock bottom price of about £375. Any lower than that & Propex will ban me from selling them. They are supposed to retail at £415 minimum really.

I doubt if any of the retailers are pleased of a group buy in the first place. I don't want to take the piss & will only do 1 this year.

All I can say is this is probably the best price that will be offered for a brand new unit with full Propex warranty for quite some time. The offer is there for anyone that wants it, there is no pressure for anyone to buy.

If anyone wants one, just pm my your details, you will go on the list & will be added to the order. As long as they are paid for before I collect them on Mon 8th Feb, then they will get a heater.

Simples.

;) I`d like to be put down for one of these Pete if that`s possible. A bit cheeky really as it`s my first post on here. Only found this by accident yesterday, (captain rubbish with computers). If you could pm me, I`d post you off a cheque. I`m in Bristol so may have to pay for postage as well. I am in the same situation as one of the other guys, with a van part done, but it is too good to turn down. Many thanks in advance,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just a bit cheeky !!

Put me down for 1 I m off to norway at the end of feb and was going to get a jk one .cheers in advance . I've. Pm d you with details

I know they dont do these anymore but I am after a 1600 one and I know they do sometimes get 2nd hand ones in, is there any chance of getting one of these? 8)

I take it you need to put cut a hole somewhere for the fumes? If so where are people putting this?

easy said:
I know they dont do these anymore but I am after a 1600 one and I know they do sometimes get 2nd hand ones in, is there any chance of getting one of these? 8)

I am only supplying brand new units direct from Propex, you are at the peril of Ebay I'm afraid.
At this price I would consider a new one. A second hand one may be a false economy. THey can be serviced & reconditioned by Propex, but I don't know at what expense.

2 holes need to be cut through to the outside world under the heater, I think 22mm from memory. One is for the exhaust of the heater & the other is a fresh air feed. you will obviously need to vent the hot air into the living area with the supplied vent/outlet.

They are pretty easy to fit & quite compact.

7 day timers can be bought alone or with a heater for £67 inc VAT for those who asked.

Pete

forgive me if you have said this above, but do the kits come with the stats? They normally do, and im too darn busy at work to read it all :mrgreen:

Just

Yes, the kit comes with heater, stat, wiring for power & stat, adjustable vent, & all ducting.

All you will need is a battery & gas bottle with pipes & fittings.

Hey Pete,,,, Can you pm or email me with your address so that I can send you a cheque, I`d prefer it that you have it and got it cleared so that it`s not actually your money that gets spent. I was thinking maybe £410 to cover post as well ?? Let me know, as I`m not on the puter as regular as some. Plus my memory is so good now days, I actually forget what I was trying to remember. :lol: :lol: . And ,,, I don`t want to mess up this good deal that you have put together,.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, More than capable of messing anything up !! :roll:

I can't do a vat receipt as I am not vat registered.

I am doing this a personal deal, but using my contacts, not through my business. I will have to pay VAT to Propex when I buy. All above quoted prices include [email protected]%.

If you buy from one of the suppliers at £415, (£353+vat) & claim the vat back, you will be £27 better off than buying from me.

If you can't or don't want to claim the vat back you will save £35 on the cheapest uk price.

pete nice said:
I can't do a vat receipt as I am not vat registered.

I am doing this a personal deal, but using my contacts, not through my business. I will have to pay VAT to Propex when I buy. All above quoted prices include [email protected]%.

If you buy from one of the suppliers at £415, (£353+vat) & claim the vat back, you will be £27 better off than buying from me.

If you can't or don't want to claim the vat back you will save £35 on the cheapest uk price.

Thanks for the reply Pete, it was kinda tongue-in-cheek, guess it didnt come accross well in text :mrgreen: Im in.
Just

I will put the order in next week & collect the money from everyone, so only a few days left if you want one.

CUT OFF DAY WILL BE TUESDAY 8pm.

How do you want payment? will you PM your sort code and acc no, then I can do a direct transfer?
Thanks
->Adam

Yes. I will PM everyone on Tuesday night to collect payment. £380 is the price it is going to be, so quite a good deal.

Latest posts