Happy Christmas!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Christmas everyone!

Hope that you all have a great one and santa brings you many rust free things in the post :party0009: :party0041: :bliss: :mrgreen:

santaflashing.jpg

Merry Christmas my fellow VW brethren. I hope Santa brought you that elusive one year only part or something so nice and shiny you won't want to fit it. I also hope that if you got anything VW related, that there isn't a splitty in sight!

Now go grab a drink and give your liver one hell of a workout. Cheers!!

Merry Christmas folks, I forget about that bit every year until today. Who will be the first to get a splitty mug or a calender or a towel or whatever. For the win, who is first with a splitty chrisssy pressie.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Easy for you to say :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas one and all, sitting in Gatwick airport off to Fort Lauderdale for three weeks whoop whoop...

Got my Ridetech rear bag mounts, airbags and Gene Berg oil breather waiting at the condo. Happy Christmas to myself oh yeah 8) 8) 8)

Couple of splitty mugs for here too, thanks neighbours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. No Splitty stuff this year but I did get a salt and pepper pot in the form of a red post box and red phone box, just what I wanted :roll:

Latest posts