HAPPY NEW YEAR DOODS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here we are, 2009 already. Until last year I had been out of the whole VW thing for at least 20 years. Back then good splitties could be had for a few hundred quid (my '67 Devon was £250) scrapyards were full of donor vehicles and the sun always seemed to shine! (He said settling into his rocking chair, filling his pipe with 'old shag' while the dog fetches his slippers) No one really wanted bays of any age, my how things change. Anyhow, 23rd December 2007 I picked up my bus from Tim (Roadhouse Retro) and have not looked back since! Nothing much happened for about 5 months due to working away from home 12 days out of 14. But now, K&L beam, part Westy interior and several meets later, I can say it has been well worth the wait. That has been in no small part down to Tims never ending invaluable help and advice, and of course, you lot! Everyone I have met has been warm, kind and friendly and made the difference between an 'ok' event and a real hum-dinger!
So, thank you again, may 2009 bring health, wealth and happiness to one and all,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year Early Bayers. Thanks to everyone for help and advice.
Hope to get to plenty of shows in 2009 and meet up.
Cheers Paul :D

a massive pat on the back to every one of ya doods.....can`t wait to meet some old and new faces this year.....get in there :lol: :lol:

Happy new year all :mrgreen:

Only joined here a month or 2 ago n look forward to seeing you at shows in 2009 8)

Happy New Year. Hope to meet some more earlybayers this year. Thanks for all the useful advice that has been given and long may this forum remain the friendly place that it is. :)

Now got to get back out in tha garage after eating and drinking too much over Christmas. Need to buy a heater though as it is b****y freezing out there. :shock:

Happy new year to you all! Hope you all got nailed and had a wicked party.. I know i did! shame about the end of it, but thats a whole different story :shock:

Happy New Year All.

What a great year of VWing, I couldn't have met a nicer bunch of people. Early bay people are officially the friendliest in the scene and long may it stay that way.

See you all soon and I hope everyone enjoys their buses in 2009.

Jon

Latest posts