hellllllllll00000000000000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murf

Reaction score
Hi to everyone on here,im murf own a 72 bay crossover ,thought id say hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon as I get a chance mate!!!!!!.not in bad nick for an old bus!!!!!!!

Easy :mrgreen: .
How long lave you had your Bus?
Is it on the road, a resto or a bit of both :?:

Rich

had the van just over a year,bought it last september ,went bang on way home,caught fire and engine seized,wife wouldnt talk 2 me for 4 days(subaru engine fitted incorrectly ,no oil,wired up wrong etc)anyway went 1641 aircooled,did a bit of rot ending up replacing both steps complete(danny fox),anyway then went through the brakes and happy days is now my daily driver!!!in process of getting rid of alloys ,got a puncture couldnt get wheel off!!!!!!,funny when i was 19, 20yrs ago,just used to drive them.next on list is engine service and a good heater!!!!!!.
But
funny enough cant loose my temper with it cos of the grin factor,next is the steering.!!!!!!try and get pics up soon!!!!!

cheers murf.

Welcome...crossovers rule....
worthless.gif

Hello Everyone!

A couple of months ago we bought "Sally" a 1968 RHD Dormobile. We've done some great day trips and camping expeditions with the children and needless to say quite a bit of "tinkering" - which is all part of the fun!

And learning the forum rules..I'd like to post some pictures, but I keep getting a "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." message - please help!

Rachel & Laurence

sal said:
Hello Everyone!

A couple of months ago we bought "Sally" a 1968 RHD Dormobile. We've done some great day trips and camping expeditions with the children and needless to say quite a bit of "tinkering" - which is all part of the fun!

And learning the forum rules..I'd like to post some pictures, but I keep getting a "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." message - please help!

Rachel & Laurence

hello - have a look here for info on adding images - in short you load them into a different site (photobucket, imageshack e.t.c.) and then simply provide the links for those images in your post:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398

Thanks I found this post afterwards and I've followed your ImageShack route.

All the info is in the forum, I guess I have to remember "make haste slowly" :lol:

I've added some pictures to the gallery here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17823" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts