hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fob

Reaction score
hello everybody

just thought i would intoduce myself

not sure if im allowed on here thou as i have a 1978 swin slider panelvan that was converted before i got it into a camper and now ive been repairing it for the last year i have changed the rear lights and lowered the indicators and put wrapped round bumpers on it
it was never going to original again with all the things done to it before i got it but at least it back on the road again
1600 engine t2d dropped spindles 17 inch audi wheels

did just try put pic up but got this message {Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.}

Welcome to the site , you have a '78 hey! nobody's perfect :mrgreen:
It would be interesting to see pictures of your bus, hope you get the pixies thing sorted soon.

hello heres a few pic

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/shawflow/bus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/shawflow/bus/primer.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello, looks a nice colour,

you can insert just images from photobucket, I wouldn't post the link to your account, as all photos in your account are now accessible to all!

cut and past the link from each photo you want to post

hello thanks for the info can i actually get a pic on hereor is it allways a link

cheers

copy paste the bottom link on photobucket IMG code, here just a bit of help.

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

A late made to look like an early :?

Answers a lot of questions :mrgreen:

Welcome and it does look like a very nice job has been done. ;)

That looks great 8) . Mine still looks a bit like yours before the spray job, with multi colour panels etc, but I just had to get it on the road to finish the summer and do Octoberfest. Glass out after chrimbo and start again. What coulour is that is it Savanah Beige ?? Looks really nice and I`m still figuring out what colour I`d like apart from all of them. Love the rims too, are you thinking about wide 5s or stick with 112s 8) :?: :?: But excellent excellent bus, love it. :D

Ozziedog (course you`re welcome) :D

thanks guys

i have not got the van on the road yet sstill waiting on getting the engine in then it needs wiring loom fitted
hopefully it be on the road for next year
ive just come back from the trimmers to pic what colour we are having

we going for doc martin red im all excited again

the colour is alapaca beigh

not sure what you mean about wide fives or 112s Ozziedog

Latest posts