HELP!! Need 2 spaces on a clubstand for VWNW.... anyone? :(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeeTheBay

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure if you can help, probably a long shot.

Are earlybay.com going to VWNW next weekend?

Me and my best friend Lindsey are going in our buses as its her 30th birthday, she's been looking forward to this for months and now we've only just found out that we've been let down by a club who put our names down and then didn't tell us that they'd missed out on the clubstand deadline.... so we're stranded :(

I don't want to have her birthday party in the car park so if anyone knows of 2 spaces available on a clubstand i'd be eternally grateful, I'll also bring cake, lots and lots of cake!

please please help!

Steff & DeeDee x

Hi Steff, I can`t help with those tickets, but Dubs At The Beach is on next weekend and looks set to be a smashing show, not sure if it`s sold out yet but contact Dave (is sit) on here, he`s a proper sucker for a sob story ;) He should be able to get you some tickets as I know he keeps a couple back for emergencies and I don`t think it`s too expensive for this type of show. Only thing is, how far is it for you guys ?? Where are you ?? If you can get down here, there might also be some Stella drinking and camp fire waffling going on too and you`re more than welcome to hook up with us 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Big chief in charge of waffling :roll: :lol: :roll:

Steff, the Liverpool VW Owners Club always have a load going. Good gang of guys and gals. http://www.liverpoolvwclub.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ask them on facebook if you have an account i'm sure they'll help you out.

Latest posts