Help - Westfaila pop top roof toggle fitment

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milfredo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I'm having issues with the rear pop top roof toggle bracket interfering with the factory hammock when the hammock.

I have an aftermarket bracket from NLAVW but when installed, you can not open the hammock. I can not see how a bracket would ever fit.

I have been driving with only the two from ones fastened which is less than ideal as this one is probably the most important.

IMG_1411.jpegIMG_1412.jpeg

On an OG spec rear roof toggle, there is a metal clip that hooks over the edge of the roof aperture. There is no bracket to get in the way. I'll try and find a decent picture ....

On an OG spec rear roof toggle, there is a metal clip that hooks over the edge of the roof aperture. There is no bracket to get in the way. I'll try and find a decent picture ....
unfortunately no one seems to make a good repro of that rear bracket for the toggle not that we could find, all the toggles come with the wrong brackets unless someone has found one?

If it works then go with it and sort something in the longer term hopefully.
In all honesty, the front two toggles do the work. I'm not sure the rear one does much bar keep the canvas tidy?

Latest posts