Hi from Whitley Bay .. from a newbie campervan owner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbmkk

Reaction score
Just saying Hi !

I have always camped, but as my wife thinks she is too old to camp any more, we have just bought our first ever campervan.

I'll need all the help / advice I can get and have just found this forum. I hope you don't mind that my van isn't really an 'Earlybay' as it is from 1989.

Kind regards !

Brian & Kholiwe

Hello there Whitley Bay

Newbie to the forum myself as of yesterday and currently bayless. We're a bit on the same wave length as you and your good lady wife and are hoping for all the tips and advice we can get. Currently have a Karmann Ghia which we are thinking of trading in for a camper and found this website. Everyone's really friendly and helpful so we'll see how we go.

Hope the sun shines on you 8) 8) ... or at best, it stays dry!

Hello there,, All are welcome on here :mrgreen: A lot of the same stuff applies anyhow, just that you probably got a heater in your one and we don`t :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, A big welcome anyhow ! :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome 8) loads of info on here, especially when you sell your van to buy an earlybay ;) 8)

Hi Whitley bay, I too am from Whitley and sold my early bay last year. I currently own a karmann ghia and there are a fair few dubbers in the local area. It may also be worthwhile checking out the angel VW club site to get a feel for local members. I'll keep an eye out for you though

Likewise welcome to Earlybay (did you know there is a Latebay site too -but
don't tell anyone I told you :msn4: ) , seriously they are a very friendly bunch too.
Cheers -JIM.

Owning a T25 is not a crime
eusa_naughty.gif

Welcome mate ;)

Latest posts