How to fit Slamwerks Adj Plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5erge

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm considering buying some plates to replace my 4" red 9 purely to make it eaiser to remove my rear wheels.

The Creative ones seem a bit long in the tooth now and the SW ones look a bit more durable, the quality of the workmanship certainly appeals. I might see if there is scope for a groupbuy, anyone else interested?

SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICING DETAILS

£200 per set if we can get 10+ orders

Des

I've been thinking about some of these so if a group buy can be done then I'd be interested

Yeah me too will go nice with my Slamwerks beam :)

Let's see what price we can get ?

Cheers rob

put me down as a maybe, i need to start getting my shit together now.

put me down for group buy, there on my list of things to get next, so any money saved ;)

will it make it easier to remove the wheels because your bus won't be as low or because you'll be able to adjust the height to get the wheel off?

Okay, how does 10+ orders at £200 per set sound to you. Put your name down below. Also if someone could collect the plates from Slamwerks, we could arrange a Earlybay members delivery service to shave a few more pennies :mrgreen: put down your location so we have an idea against delivery.

slamwerks.jpg

Shall I leave this open for say a couple of weeks to generate interest?

* Des (London or Bristol)

5erge said:
Okay, how does 10+ orders at £200 per set sound to you. Put your name down below. Also if someone could collect the plates from Slamwerks, we could arrange a Earlybay members delivery service to shave a few more pennies :mrgreen: put down your location so we have an idea against delivery.

slamwerks.jpg

Shall I leave this open for say a couple of weeks to generate interest?

* Des (London or Bristol)

Hi DES I'll have some will they fit my 72 crossover?
I was just gonna go down a spline on the rear but may as well put adjustables while it's in bits
Cheers mark(Wirral)

Mark6455 Hi DES I'll have some will they fit my 72 crossover? I was just gonna go down a spline on the rear but may as well put adjustables while it's in bits Cheers mark(Wirral)[/quote said:
To be honest, I'm not 100% you could contact them to confirm or I perhaps someone else will post a reply.

Count me in please....

So to keep things simple shall we have an easy to read list ?

1. 5erge
2. 67Westy
3. R73
4. The_Troupster (+ dropped spindles)
5. Baj
6. Mark 6455
7. Mr Brightside
8. Rob b - Maybe
9. Antione - Maybe
10. Robby - Maybe
11. dubdubz - Maybe

Yep, please highlight your name and also indicate your location as confirmation that you want to buy a set of spring plates or PM me to confirm and I'll do it for you. Even though some people have said they will buy I'd rather people actually confirm their order now that the price has been set. Like I said I'll leave this open for 2 weeks, closing 8th January so get your orders in quick.

1. 5erge (London/Bristol)
2. 67Westy
3. R73
5. Baj
6. Mark 6455
7. Mr Brightside (Birmingham)
8. Rob b - Maybe
9. Antione - Maybe
10. Robby - Maybe
11. dubdubz - Maybe

5erge said:
Yep, please highlight your name and also indicate your location as confirmation that you want to buy a set of spring plates or PM me to confirm and I'll do it for you. Even though some people have said they will buy I'd rather people actually confirm their order now that the price has been set. Like I said I'll leave this open for 2 weeks, closing 8th January so get your orders in quick.

2. 67Westy
3. R73
5. Baj
6. Mark 6455
7. Mr Brightside (Er Chesterfield !)
8. Rob b - Maybe
9. Antione - Maybe
10. Robby - Maybe
11. dubdubz - Maybe