How to fit Slamwerks Adj Plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were hopefully trading at Dubfreeze, so more than welcome to collect form there, just let us know when you order!

Ted said:
Were hopefully trading at Dubfreeze, so more than welcome to collect form there, just let us know when you order!

is this almost 100%? if not trading will you be going anyway?

I may be picking up mine and PeteB's

Rob B if Ted/Guy aren't going to dubfreeze would it still be ok to collect from you at DF?

Went to pay for mine on Paypal and had a little problem so sent Slamwerks an email and waiting to hear back. As soon as I do mine will be paid for and I will be getting Graham (Mr. Brightside) to pick them up for me and ship mine out to me. Very excited to have some quality parts made by real enthusiasts on my van!!

Rich

baj said:
who? said:
Top stuff, I will ring em tomorrow!

Thanks for sorting this all out.

I don't mind driving up to the south side of Brizzle to pick up!

Baj! Where are you in Dorset?....Lyme Regis area is easy for me !

Matt
matt, i'm in bridport so lyme regis is great for me.
what was you thinking?

also how soon do we need to contact & pay slamwerks for the spring plates?
bruce

You have PM dude, thoughts are...I pick up from Bristol (once the guys have visited dubfreeze I suppose :msn4: ) and then get em to Lyme regis for you to collect 8) !

dubdubz said:
Ted said:

Rob B if Ted/Guy aren't going to dubfreeze would it still be ok to collect from you at DF?

Yeah no worry I can do that for you if they don't go

Rob

Rob b said:
dubdubz said:
Ted said:

Yeah no worry I can do that for you if they don't go

Rob
cheers mate...

I just called slamwerks to pay for the spring plates and they are delivering them for a very reasonable £10. I can't wait!

Now I need to get the front down...

TransporterHaus said:
the_troupster said:
PS. I dont suppose anyone fancies a group buy on Transporterhaus dropped spindles do they?! :msn4:

Always a deal to be had :D . We just finished making more than 50 pairs over xmas so plenty in stock all years.

I think drop spindles are the best option for my westy. Any one else?

Thank you very much to 5erge and everyone else involved for organising this group buy :D

A massive hats off to Ted! having just spoken to him, i can say what a dood he is and such a pleasure to have in the VW world. We need more like him or more importantly for Ted to sell more stuff! Hats off fella! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing those plates on peoples buses 8)

I am now sorted. Talked to Laura on the phone and she had already sent me paypal invoice :D . I am all paid up and good to go. Graham thanks again for picking mine up and we will sort out what I owe you for shipping once you get them.

yeah cheers 5erge for sorting this out, cant wait to get them fitted on my van & to get the back end of my van down level with the front ;) thanks again bruce :D

baj said:
yeah cheers 5erge for sorting this out, cant wait to get them fitted on my van & to get the back end of my van down level with the front ;) thanks again bruce :D

I second that!! Thanks 5erge and MrBrightside for the hookup. Usually its vans and spares heading your way this time its good old suspension parts coming this way!

Just checked my account and the money hasn't been taken for these yet. Does anyone know if slamwerks plan on taking it when they are posted? Just worried I might have given them some wrong details!

spoke to them yesterday when i gave my card details and yes they said they would only take money when posted. top firm an d thanks for organising.

Ted said:
yeah if we don't trade we will definitely be there

Spoke to yous guys a couple of weeks ago and you weren't taking payment. Since then we have decided to visit Dubfreeze!

Will I be able to pay for mine in cash on the day? I can give you my card details too so you have assurance!

Regards

Matt

r73 said:
spoke to them yesterday when i gave my card details and yes they said they would only take money when posted. top firm an d thanks for organising.

good stuff, thanks

Quick updates Guys;

The spring plates are now at the platers and should all be ready to go towards the end of this week/ start of next week.

However, some people have not yet contacted Slamwerks to provide payment, not going to name anyone that'd be lame but if you can contact Slamwerks as soon as that will be appreciated.

01332 295500

Cheers

Des

5erge said:
Quick updates Guys;

The spring plates are now at the platers and should all be ready to go towards the end of this week/ start of next week.

However, some people have not yet contacted Slamwerks to provide payment, not going to name anyone that'd be lame but if you can contact Slamwerks as soon as that will be appreciated.

01332 295500

Cheers

Des

Hmm,

I spoke to them & (he) said, dont worry, we will contact you when we have them (I guessed via this thread), better call again just to check I am not on the Debtors list :shock:

Latest posts