I don't like my bus!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it makes you feel any better I'm sick to death of mine too.
No motivation to get it back on the road and it seems to leer at me every time I go in to the garage. :cry:

I'm sure mine moves forward of its own accord & jabs me in the arm with its wiper spindles most days!!!! :evil:

Lee C said:
I do like a dormobile roof like, but there's more chance of putting a proper bed upstairs in a westy roof!!

Nige, I'll just make the bus the best I can, but it'll never be the way I want it as I like original, slightly beat up look!!!!
I may learn to love shiny once it's finished though!!!?????
Who knows??? :lol:

I thought you liked the slightly beat up 'shiny' look!! :D

I do Nigel, this one didn't have enough original paint to warrant trying to save it!!!
Hence the full paint!!!

I'm going to put it up for sale as is, see if anyone is interested!!!

Lee C said:
I do Nigel, this one didn't have enough original paint to warrant trying to save it!!!
Hence the full paint!!!

I'm going to put it up for sale as is, see if anyone is interested!!!

And buy a crewie !!!!!!!!!!

I like mine even less now. Engines goosed so I need to get an engine sorted for it now.....

Yep, gone!!!!!
Thank fook!!!!!!
That was a dear mistake!!!!
Never mind, it's only money!!!!!! :lol:
Onward & upward!!!!!

Lee C said:
Yep, gone!!!!!
Thank fook!!!!!!
That was a dear mistake!!!!
Never mind, it's only money!!!!!! :lol:
Onward & upward!!!!!

So what now lee?

Lee C said:
Ah nightmare Mr Scoops, can it not be rebuilt???

Case is scrapped. I'm either going to get a new case and get it rebuilt or may be look around for a replacement good know engine, if you know for one.

Pussy! Get your finger out. Love needs to be nurtured, it grows through shared experiences. Remember that annoying ugly girl in class that turned out to be a super hot chick? That could be your bus!

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts