im an old member

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiplee12345

Reaction score
Hello im an old member but can't get onto my old account , is the account still around somewhere id like to resurrect it I've loads of old info and pics.
Im shiplee123 ( 5 years ago )
Ive tried to reset password but no emails come through to my email address [email protected]
Ive now created a new account shiplee12345

Thankyou James

Hello guys yes im back , Hi ozziedog , still can't get on my old account how annoying what am I doing wrong lol , can't get no reset to my email address .
nice to be back

Er, someone care to explain?

Shiplee123 says "works for me :)" but the Shiplee12345 who claims to be Shiplee123 says "Still can't get into my account".

Is nobody concerned his account has been hacked? Or what is going on?

Johnny said:
i have a feeling you are trying to access on ios?
:shock:

Funny you should say that, but I’ve had and still have numerous issues with my IPad when coming on this site. It very rarely lets me straight on without logging in again, sometimes every post or several times a day when I have a little look see :shock: Possibly an incompatibility issue with me and iOS :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,No biggy though :mrgreen:

I’ve reset the password now so it ‘should’ be ok :)

Hi guys it is me its been about 5-6 years , sold my westy for a split , sold that purchased a big house now the wife of 26 years has cleared off with another man , I've gotta sell the house and im here looking after 3 young children :shock: :roll:

Anyway im thinking of buying a early westy later on in the year

Clem if u wanna get rid of the other account I opened to get back on here you can I won't be using it , that one was shiplee12345

No problem , glad it’s sorted. :)

Hope everything settles down and sorts out for you.

Thanks clem much appreciated and Hi Mike

Great to be back been watching loads of YouTube stuff , looking around, chatting to people in the know.

I’m not quite ready for a new bus but end of the year hopefully.

I’ve actually been through the most horrendous end of a 26 year relationship and left to deal with 3 children and all that goes with it all I can’t believe I’ve not cracked up

Looking forward to finding myself again whilst juggling my new crazy life

Hello again guys and sorry if I come n go it’s not my fault it’s everyone shouting for my attention ( children )

I’ll b looking for a og paint ( not mint ) early prob westy pop top , open to options but gotta get settled in a new home first

Good to see you back James and sorry you've gone through the mill with your ex, keep smiling.

Latest posts