Im new, so im going to say hi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambo

Reaction score
So after being a member of this site for a month or so i am finaly going to say hi , and introduce my bus . Aka project 'skyways' .
I have owned the bus know for a year and a half and havnt realy touched it , apart from filling it with exspensive parts , creative narrowed beam , droped spindles , turbo parts ect . But now is the time to get building.
Expect to see it at shows next april onwards if all goes well .
001.jpg

sambo said:
So after being a member of this site for a month or so i am finaly going to say hi , and introduce my bus . Aka project 'skyways' .
I have owned the bus know for a year and a half and havnt realy touched it , apart from filling it with exspensive parts , creative narrowed beam , droped spindles , turbo parts ect . But now is the time to get building.
Expect to see it at shows next april onwards if all goes well .
001.jpg
ooohh she looks bonny, neptune blue, a uk rhd?
Andy

It is a Uk rhd, panelvan conversion but i dont know the colour ???
Not looking forward making it look like a deluxe though, this chrome blet line trim is second hand (bought from vanfest 07) and is taking time and a half to straighten out ,sand down then polish back up. I have booked a local exspert to put in the chrome insert in the window seals, as i realy dont wont to have a go myself .
014.jpg

Latest posts