Interior inspiration required

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
Due to a change in circimstances, the interior has now become priority.
I'm looking for ideas, i want to go for a full width R&R and some storage cupboards along the non sliding door side but not sure what style or design.
Dont mind the modern look as my van was a panel that has been converted but dont want to pay anywhere close to the ebay prices RVTEC are wanting.
Please show me some inspiration

9781847970701_l_f.jpg

There are some very very nice interiors in Davids new book, my personal favourite is a rather nice biege 68 lowlighter :wink:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...=en&safe=off&rlz=1T4GGLJ_en-GBGB216GB217&sa=N

wow that book looks cool!!!

25 quid eh... hmmm might be visiting WH tomorrow :p

Just a note mate i think you will need a 3/4 RR bed if you intend to have a unit running down the side next to the bed?

Thinking of a unit underneath the window, currently have a 3/4 width and its just not big enough, with me and the wife sitting on it there is no room for the daughter, so its going to be a complete interior upgrade.
I have different seats in the front so know no chance of a hammock over them and as its a tintop no other room is available hence a full change

you thought of a buddy seat behind the bulkhead of the passenger seat? thats what i have

Yeah thats what i've got at the moment although i will have to sell that as part of the interior i'm selling.
Might copy the dimension and try and knock something up. My woodwork is preety rubbish but could always cover it to hide the marks!

I have just put some cupboards on Fleabay as having a change too, not asking you to buy them but thier is a good pic of my bus interior showing my full width bed and cupboards which work really well on a tintop, just search camper interior, hope it helps for inspiration. :)

Froggy, if you can give me few days i will try and get some dimensions for you on the weekend and pm you with them. 8)

ant said:

There are some very very nice interiors in Davids new book, my personal favourite is a rather nice biege 68 lowlighter :wink:
[/quote]
Had a quick look through this in Waterstones, as you say some very nice interiors, but no nice enough to spend £25 on :lol:

Had a quick look through this in Waterstones, as you say some very nice interiors, but no nice enough to spend £25 on :lol:

Suggest you buy it on Amazon, about £10 cheaper last time I looked :D

froggy said:
Thinking of a unit underneath the window, currently have a 3/4 width and its just not big enough, with me and the wife sitting on it there is no room for the daughter, so its going to be a complete interior upgrade.
I have different seats in the front so know no chance of a hammock over them and as its a tintop no other room is available hence a full change

I have a tintop, with range rover seat, made my own front hammock, will post photos later

I got the Inspirational Interior book for Christmas and I must say it has been well read!

Top marks to the Eccles fella!!

:D

Latest posts