Interior Pillar trims

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyCamper

Reaction score
Hi all,

new to the forum but looking forward to getting stuck in and reading through posts etc and getting help with my early bay.

so what better way to kick it off than to ask for some help....

does anyone know where i could possible buy the interior window and pillar trims??? as shown in photo

i cant seem to find them anywhere then again i may not be looking for the right thing?

appreciate any help in advance

thanks

Brad

Hi there Brad, that’s a new one on me, I didn’t know there was such a thing. I’ve seen various home grown coverings including Kevlar ones that looked ace. With busses in particular the only stock thing seems to be an extension of the roof liner tucked in behind the rubbers, but I’m happy to be proved wrong. Mine is shy of these things too but the end game was always to eventually trim them with stretchy carpet / interior lining type stuff but it’s about number a hundred and forty three on my to dooo list :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, And a big welcome to you toooo :mrgreen:

Thanks for the reply guys, yea Unfortunantly have spent hours trying to find some for sale but to no luck so i think i will have to take Ozziedog's approach and just cover them somehow.

cheers

Brad

Latest posts