Interior plans/drawings available anywhere?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davydomes

Reaction score
Does any one know where I might be able to get some interior design plans/drawings? Seen as I got the bus without any interior (was a Devon conversion I was told) I have a blank canvas. Would like a solid wood interior but prices are eye watering so thinking of having a go myself. (I got GCE woodwork :lol: ). Can they be sourced from anywhere? Thought it would be quicker than going with a tape measure to shows!

I downloaded a load as I was going to make my own, bought an interior instead but I could email what I downloaded.

Hello Marshy and Davidomes

I'm looking for the plans / drawing to build the cabinet / closet in my Early Bay as similar to the original as possible (in dimensions)

Could you please send me the downloads?

Thank you!

I took some measurements a while back and, combined with a few other sources for sizing, I knocked up a very basic 3D drawing.

It's not something you can build the interior off and expect it to just drop in, but it should be sufficient enough to get a decent plan and gather materials.

I can't upload a *.3mf file to the forum, so not sure the best way to share it...

gvee said:
I took some measurements a while back and, combined with a few other sources for sizing, I knocked up a very basic 3D drawing.

It's not something you can build the interior off and expect it to just drop in, but it should be sufficient enough to get a decent plan and gather materials.

I can't upload a *.3mf file to the forum, so not sure the best way to share it...

I would love to get a hold of a copy of this if possible as I am about to plan out my interior. Let me know if you find away of sharing it :D

Latest posts