• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

interior reproduction soon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRADESIZE

Reaction score
Hello,

Not posted on here for ages.

A v good chippie friend of mine, says he can make reproduction westy interiors no problem. If I got some reproduced, how much would you guys think was a sensible but not silly price? At this stage they wouldn't be laminated, justy done in ply, but to a very good standard, a replica of the original, using good grade ply, and waxed and polished probably with proper westy handles. We are looking at reproducing the early bay ones first, apart from the stool, and sink unit. (sink unit has lots of non wood parts).

He would also be happy to reproduce any split or bay interiors (Devon, Canterbury Pitt, Westy etc), but at this stage we dont have any templates! Contact me if you want your original one copied.
Whatever the price is we will be looking to do it cheaper than the competition! We are lucky in that we have very little overheads
Early bay interiors will come with no foam at this stage.

OK any thoughts on sensible but not silly price for the early westy one exlcluding sink and stool?

First original interior arriving soon, for reproduction. As soon as its made, I'll pop up some pics.

Cheers Jeff 07786365943 (Bristol)

Personally, if you can supply individual elements as well as complete interiors, I think you will do well out of this :D

I have no idea how much you could ask for a complete interior, but they do go for a range of prices dependant on condition obviously. Good original interiors can fetch 3 figures easily.

I will PM you with an idea that i have for my bus ;)

Latest posts