Introduction, and what's your policy on.........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto Craft

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

My name's Nigel Isted, and I work at Auto Craft Engineering http://www.autocrafteng.co.uk .

I Just wanted to check out your policy on here re traders?

As some of you will no doubt know, we manufacture repair panels for aircooled VW's, predominantly Split Screens atm, but we've recently added a few early bay and beetle bits, and just wanted to know if you had any specific rules or guidelines on traders?

Just thought I'd ask before posting anything specific.

Hi Nigel :)

Contact Johnny on here if you'd like a banner ad, otherwise use the for sale areas to post any ads and the gallery to show any early bay related pic threads. Otherwise we run a pretty slack ship ;)

Welcome :)

Hi Nigel

Having used many of your repair panels on my last Split Project I can honestly say that I am looking forward to your Early Bay products.

I think it was Karl I used to deal with mainly and the service I have had has always been great.

Welcome to the site.

Jon

Hello Nigel and welcome to the site. I think the mods have answered you initial quiery, and as said, things are kind of relaxed on here.
I look forward to viewing your wares, but after buying a US dry state bus, hope not to be doing too much business with yourselves......... :D
Nice to see someone devoting time and energy to the Early Bay, there are plenty out there, good luck with your venture.

Rear Valances and front wheel arches are the things that are an arse to find for an Early bay, those would be good to look into doing. Welcome, I have heard many a good thing about your panels and their fit!

Thanks for all your comments - I got the feeling things were a touch more relaxed on here that on some forums, but it's only polite to ask. :)

Our current offerings for early bays is fairly limited so far. Currently we've got Bumper Brackets, Engine Lid Hinge Panels, Lower B post Outers, Rear Wheel Arch Skins and Stainless Hub Caps, but hopefully the next 12 months should see a significant increase in our 'non split' offerings.
Brake Backing Plates are very nearly finished and Rear Valances are definitely on the list - we're hoping to get a NOS valance very soon which will help kick start the process.

I'm also part way through the process of bringing the website completely up to date and enabling online ordering, but in the mean time if anyone wants any more info or to place an order, then email, phone, PM's and carrier pigeons are all welcome.

I'll post back in periodically as and when we've got anything that I think may be of interest, and I've got a feeling I may be coming back more frequently to try to get the low down on some of the early bay Q's that will no doubt crop up during our R&D processes.

Thanks again,

Cheers,
Nige

Hi ya Nigel,

Glad you found Early Bay.com and as I say to You at Dubfreeze EVERY year ........

Its ABOUT time you Guys started making panels for Early Bays.......

:lol: :mrgreen:

I will see you on your stand in the swapmeet to say the same in 2011 ;)

Gadget

Auto Craft said:
Thanks for all your comments - I got the feeling things were a touch more relaxed on here that on some forums, but it's only polite to ask. :)

Thanks again,

Cheers,
Nige

That is great news - looking forward to see what else you can put together for us :mrgreen:

Hi Nigel,

The first addition you ned to make is:

Decent Directions to where you are :lol:

Seriously, the bumper irons I picked up today look great, great value too.

However, the Rottweiler at the entrance to the farm took a dislike to me on the way out & tried to jump through the drivers door window. (fortunately which was closed)

He got a good spray of windscreen washer water for his troubles..................

G

Latest posts