• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Italian Weber 40's Complete Dual Carb Setup - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOM68

Reaction score
Hi there,

After being sat in my garage for a number of years, I have decided to sell my Weber 40 carbs. I bought these for the 2007cc engine I had built for my van, however it is quite happily running with my Kadrons. Plus I have decided to also sell my van so am not going through the pain of fitting them.

I bought these of an older gentlemen who said he had them running on his bug, however their initial condition was telling me that the bug had not been ran for some time :). Anyway, I completely stripped them down and gave them a thorough cleaning as well as polishing the manifolds filter covers, linkage bar and arms. I believe the manifold, linkage and filters to be CB Performance, however there are no markings to confirm that. The engine builder I used reckoned they could have originally come off a Porsche...? Both carbs will need rebuild kits to finish them of to the required spec of their new owner.

I am more than happy to package them up and post them, however this will be at the buyers cost. Price wise I am not really sure what they are worth, so I will say £350, however I am happy for others with better knowledge round these sort of things to advise me if I am off the mark.

I do not tend to get on here much, so please drop me a pm if you have any questions.

Thanks

Paul

Latest posts