I've only bloody finished the louvre! just pics : )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemur

Reaction score
After what seems like a lifetime it is finally back together, anyone who has refurbished one of these will know what a ball-ache it is!
All seals from wolfsberg west. still needs all my finger prints wiping off and a fresh polish once i get it fitted to the bus.
Chuffed i only have one off these to do!

and finally where it will be once the bloody rain stops : )

Nice work mate - I have done the same! Did both one after the other, what a horrible job it is but is worth the effort!
Yours looks like brand new!

8)

StuF said:
Nice work mate - I have done the same! Did both one after the other, what a horrible job it is but is worth the effort!
Yours looks like brand new!

mike202 said:
very neat work, everything looks so clean!

How did you get it like that? elbow grease and metal polish?

Thanks guys, basically.. time, dremel, and methodical sanding from p120 through to p1200 followed by autosol. The worst thing is now I guess I gotta routinely address it so it doesn't revert. we are clearly all mad :lol:

Well done. I've been there and bought the t shirt. I also quickly shelved the louvre I had planned for the slider :)

Character building !

They look great. Its things like these that I keep for getting I need to get done on mine when she comes back... I've only got about 8 weeks from having poppy back to camper jam which is my first show! No pressure then

Marriedblonde said:
They look great. Its things like these that I keep for getting I need to get done on mine when she comes back... I've only got about 8 weeks from having poppy back to camper jam which is my first show! No pressure then

Buzzin for an update on that J! 8)

Myvanway said:
Marriedblonde said:

Pity your not on fb Paul, been following poppies progress on mpw's page, and wow it's gunna be good 8)

68_early_bay said:
Myvanway said:
Marriedblonde said:

Pity your not on fb Paul, been following poppies progress on mpw's page, and wow it's gunna be good 8)

Only just got time for this place I'm afraid... unsociable hermit at times! :lol:
Bet it will be though, I'm a big fan of there work... and there Westy! 8)

Myvanway said:
Marriedblonde said:

my bad I will update my thread tonight. She is getting there, first coat of primer should hopefully have gone on one Friday. So long as Stuart and drew are happy she should be painted this week. The amount of work it has taken so far has been immense Hats off to the boys.

J.

Myvanway said:
Only just got time for this place I'm afraid... unsociable hermit at times! :lol:
Bet it will be though, I'm a big fan of there work... and there Westy! 8)

I cannot imagine it wont be. You should see the amount of work they have put in to getting her straight. 12 hours to do the sliding door by hand... I am looking forward to getting her back. Just hoping my handy work and choices of interior etc match their work.

J.

Thanks guys i'm pretty happy with the louvre :)
That said I ain't in a rush to do another!

Sounds like everyone's busy busy too!

L