• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Karmann Ghia Coupe 1969 - for ssle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oopla69

Reaction score
I know this isn't a bay, but it is a VW, just thought I'd put the advert out there on the off chance that someone takes a fancy to her.

Purchased from Martin McGarry (Karmann Ghia Motorworks) in October 2010, who re-trimmed the interior to include - new cream basketweave upholstery; new cream interior door panels; new dashtop; new headliner and new charcoal grey carpets. The engine bay was also put back to standard (single carburettor) stand and manifolds and original style exhaust.

Spotless floorpans; Heaters in full working order; Fitted with a cd/radio with ipod connection.

MOT’d until April 2012.

It has an agreed insurance value of £10,500, but I'm open to offers as I need to sell.

This is a very straight and honest example, which is mechanically sound and runs and drives like it should. A real head turner, solid, reliable and a pleasure to drive.

http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/oopla69/Karmann%20Ghia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions, please drop me a line.

Menna

Latest posts