Keeping fire at Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dci_Carter

Reaction score
Excuse the pun but can anyone recommend the best fire suppression system in terms of size, effectiveness and cost. I am fitting a CSP shutoff solenoid and fitting the best ethanol resistant hoses so the final thing is active fire control. I'm seriously considering a 3 metre length of Blaze cut. Which look easy to install and the least intrusive. Thoughts volks?
b38141abf0d5ec60cefcf6555109ec44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi mate I’ve got one of the fire suppression systems from Peter at aircooled works lovely bit of kit fits above the engine would recommend one of these bud

Darren2030 said:
Hi mate I’ve got one of the fire suppression systems from Peter at aircooled works lovely bit of kit fits above the engine would recommend one these bud
Fair play im just in chat with him now to see how it combo's with his solenoid

All ordered and waiting in anticipation, even went for fit and forget hoses:) very helpful guy

Cool mate you won’t be disappointed fella it’s a great bit of kit and I’ve got the hoses too makes for an all round safe set up peace of mind my friend ‘priceless’

Darren2030 said:
Cool mate you won’t be disappointed fella it’s a great bit of kit and I’ve got the hoses too makes for an all round safe set up peace of mind my friend ‘priceless’
Happy days :)

Huyrob said:
Agree about air cooled.
Fitted peters auto kit plus solenoid, all fitted well. Hope it’s never tested!
Hi again any pics your setup as I'm deciding where to place the solenoid, was it easy to wire in?

Latest posts