• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KPH - MPH Speedo Exchange Service

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowlight

Reaction score
in another post a fella was asking for a MPH speedo,

we over here in Aussie had MPH years ago, now we have kph, so many of our busses are mph,

maybe we can do a exchange service, each party pay postage (reckon about 6 quid), i have about 10 mph speedos! and need kph!

let me know cheers!

Andy

ill be up for this, but since mines my daily ill need to bolt the new one in before sendin my kph one... it also has to be a correctly early bay one, mine is a 68, dunno if that makes any difference tho, some bits are different tho....

send a pic of the best codition one to

[email protected]

cheers
alex.

I think 68 ones have the milometer in the lower part of the speedo unlike 69 onwards which have it in the upper section. Ive got a 68 MPH speedo but im unsure if its in working order. I always send my clocks and guages to a guy in west yorkshire to service them if i buy them without seeing them work. Costs £30 plus £5 to have the miles adjusted to match your old reading and £4.95 for return P+P. Ive just sent him a trip/speedo.

The speedo i have seems to work (ie its moving the gears/numbers) But it would need your needle and stop pin as they are missing.

Hi Fellas, i am happy to send speedos first, all i need is your word!, will post some photos later on!

Andy

Is it just early KMH speedos your after? I will keep my eyes open for you if you want? Are you after trip/speedos too in KMH? Dont want swaps but would swap for MPh trip/speedos.

i have no trip speedos i am afraid in mph!, but i am interested in trip speedos kph, even if it costs a few more quid!

early or late, trip or no trip, either way dont mind

Andy

Latest posts