• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kyham Motordome Sleeper plus Annex and Pegs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuF

Reaction score
Here we have our spacious and generously sized awning for sale - we have no need for one now we have the Rapido.

Its the Kyham Motordome Sleeper Quick Erect Driveaway awning including the optional Extra Kyham Annex.

Link to the awning :
https://www.khyam.co.uk/driveaway-awnings-c182/berth-c183/4-berth-c187/motordome-sleeper-quick-erect-awning-p22

Link to the annex:
https://www.khyam.co.uk/accessories-c29/awning-accessories-c408/canopies-and-annexes-c411/khyam-classic-annexe-lt-grey-motordome-classic-sleeper-2014-older-p47/s47?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=khyam-classic-annexe-lt-grey-motordome-classic-amp-sleeper-2014-amp-older-colour-grey-110404&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads

Works brilliantly and attaches securely to the rain gutter above the sliding door using figure of 8 pieces.

We have had a great time with it and its in a used yet fair condition.
Been to Belgium, France, Germany and Spain with this awning and its never let us down.

There is the usual repair tape on the section where the sliding door opens into it as it has torn, some of the small loop reinforcements have gone missing although this doesn't affect the erection of the awning, One of the zips needs repairing although its still water/weather tight and with the annex fitted it is tied back so never troubled us.

Comes complete with the separate bedroom area that hangs in the main part of the awning and with the annex erected you also end up with a second section that can be used as a kitchen.

It was reproofed at the beginning of the year at Earlybay campout and it fully watertight.
Comes with a load of pegs and the storage bags - although the large main bag has a tear in it but a replacement could be sourced easily enough if its a concern.

Bearing in mind new this awning cost us £800 and the annex was £180 so nearly a grand of equipment.

Only asking £150 for the whole lot as it is used and could be a nice bargain for someone rather than dropping a £700 - £1200 on a brand new one.

Collection from LN4 Lincoln or could bring to a show next year. Will post some pics from my phone.

5721b3a8da8bb332d36c6af88cd31e8d.jpg

f574d68d3b614f58f9450a4553bf0d44.jpg

2357c022488dc7166bbdd1f820ae5abc.jpg

cedb6e0344d624bd6f7233e43d97e02d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stu

That is a ridiculous bargain. If I didn’t already have one I would if bit your hand off. As you’ve had no takers, do yourself a favour and put it on the bay, you will be surprised just how much you will get for it. You can cut me in 10% on the final sale price for suggesting it. :)

I know I could get loads more on eBay but cant be arsed with dealing with all the idiots - will try bookface before that on Clares account

Latest posts