Leather seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting comfy modern seats for the van. What are the easiest to fit. I am looking at a nice set of Jag seats. I’ve looked at past posts most are talking about Porsche seats but they will be out of my price range. Cheers

I’ve looked at past posts it seems this as with most things is personal preference but I’m now looking at SAAb and Jag seats both look low enough that I am not hitting my head. I realise the rails need to be removed from my old seats and fitted to the new I can’t weld so would need to go to a garage to get these done. I can’t find it. It may have been on the JK forum but there was a how to clip on this.

I helped fitting a set of leather seats from a MX5, super comfy & looked good. Can be found a lot cheaper than porsche but if its black you're after you'll pay a premium.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Got a set of these for sale from next week on. Saab seats. £50 but they have to be fetched from Somerset. :cry:
PM me if interested.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts