• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LL Hubcaps & Hubcaps Beauty Inserts (04 Colours Available)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down to last couple of Reds and one Ivory. All paid up sets being collected by courier today. Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

All now sold or spoken for!
If any of the spoken for set falls through I would post on here.
All paid up sets except the ones that were paid today, are now in post. Thanks

LOL, is it luck or what. better half just discovered a RED set that was slipped under my 3yr old sons pillow! might have had been hid by him for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brand New Big Logo Hubcaps (as seen in last pic of 1st post) Available in Limited Quantities
Plz enquire (PM) about availability/pricing of Big Logo Hubcaps.

x4 of the Big Logo Hubcaps gone. These aren't going to stick around for long either. Do you need a set or singles? Ask away before these are gone too! Priced to SELL!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

These are chrome. Stainless are no where in sight as of yet. But these are priced very good for any other alternatives on the market. Price was PM'd. Cheers

there are few awaiting payment, i will let you know if one falls through. probably by saturday morning. cheers

Now only last few big logo hubcaps sets (of 4) available.

cheers mate, only that it wasn't the last set I wrote last few sets of 4 available in my last post :D

down to last four sets of big logo hubcaps. once gone, these are gone! cheers

The Price of £70.50 for a Set of 04 Big Logo Hubcaps Posted to Mainland UK is now added to the 1st Post to save thw overwhelming PM enquiries. :wink:
Payment as Paypal GIFT plz.

PS: Only 03 sets now available.

Now available: Excellent Quality Repro Domed Hubcap Beauty Inserts - Made in USA
Colours: Red, Dove Blue, Turquoise Green, Black (04 colors / Limited Quantities)
Fitment: Wide 5 Stock Steelies with DOMED Hubcaps (14" & 15" / Bug, Bus, Trekker, Ghia)
£20.00 each set of 04 shipped anywhere in the mainland UK (payment as GIFT)
£25.00 each set of 04 shipped anywhere in rest of the Europe (payment as GIFT)

1017406_804174806275132_1642419926_n.jpg

1689260_804253629600583_1208099065_n.jpg

Already on the list for Inserts;
01. Bigbear - 01 Red
02. Marriedblonde - 01 Turquoise Green

PMd both of you, cheers

Latest posts