• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots Of Bits For Sale can post or take to Busfest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Hi
Lots of bits for sale
Most items i can post or can take to Busfest, The larger items are pickup only or can take Busfest
If you are interested in anything Please PM me with your name address and post code so i can work out the postage if needed
if you want to pick up from Busfest i will need your name and mobile number
Payment upfront via Paypal

Original glove box very usable small hole in bottom (easy fix) £15 +post or take to Busfest

Rear Hub backing Plates x2 Need a good clean £30 the pair +post or take to Busfest

New Never fitted Handbrake Guide Bracket, ratchet rod and rod eye bolt, these would be over £110 from Just Kampers so grab yourself a bargain £60 + post or take to Busfest

Pair of Solex 32-34 PDSIT carbs + Linkage and manifolds came off a type4 running engine £50 + post or take to Busfest SOLD

Pair of tins for under the engine bay (late Bay) £30 the pair + post or can take to Busfest

Early Bay seat runners and brackets of a RHD bus don't know if they are different for a LHD ( rare item) £60 + post or take to busfest SOLD

5 Wheels and tyres came off a late bay, all tyres are in good condition £50 pickup only or can take to Busfest SOLD SOLD SOLD

New never used Pair of Opening Quarterlight seals with upright felt strip and upright closing seal (left and right hand windows) the seals alone are £35.50 each from Just Kampers another bargain £45 for the lot + post or can take to busfest SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Door Seals x2 Left and Right £25 the pair + post or can take to Busfest SOLD

Sliding door seal RHD bus so left hand door has been split so you can fit without taking the door off £15+ post or can take to Busfest STILL AVAILABLE

Early bay headlight rims a bit crusty could do with a re chrome (may polish up) £10 the pair+ post or can take to Busfest

New never used Handbrake lever boot £10+ post or take to Busfest

Sliding door mechanism (for RHD bus so left hand door) great condition full working order (part number 224 843 653B please check its the correct one)£80+post or can take to Busfest

Rear side window glass for rear quarterlight opener (large piece) £20 PICKUP only or can take to Busfest

Sliding door glass (think it will also fit window opposite sliding door) £20 PICKUP or can take to Busfest

Sliding door upper roller cover LHD New bought in error and painted £5+post or can take to Busfest

Early Bay Ashtray and inner mounting box comes with mounting bracket (not in photo) £20+ polst or can take to Busfest SOLD

Two original Hella front indicator holders need a re-paint will throw in the usable but crusty seals £20 the pair+post or can take to Busfest

Voltage Regulator £10 +post or can take to Busfest

Two Original Hella rear light holders and lenses (UK speck) these are becoming hard to find (from Just Kampers after market Holders are £60 each, Lenses £6.50 each and seals £8 each, thats £149 in total) not in bad condition for there age the seal are a bit grubby but usable so grab yourself a bargain £65 the lot+ post or can take to Busfest SOLD SOLD SOLD

Can I take the pair of seat runners please, will they bolt on both seats at the front? I have EB seats but no runners ATM.
and can I also take the complete ashtray, how much for both .inc postage?

Thanks, Mat

hy can i have the carbs linkage and manifolds please, for my t4, engine (just in case i need them lol pay pal ok thanks :)

Hi. If you don't get the payment for the front door seals I'll have them and pay immediately.

Latest posts