• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

louvered window, brake calipers, fan shroud,westy bed,engine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrocars

Reaction score
louvered window, will fit middle window or sliding door, very good contd all rubbers are fine, opens all ok, would rather collection or happy to help with courior, we are in street somerst, £80.00
window002.jpg

window001.jpg

window003.jpg

Oslo_mark69 said:
Neil have you got the inside rubber
no sorry got no rubbers, wish i did have the inside rubber, there quiet hard to get hold of, thought somebody on here was reproducing them
;)

retrocars said:
Oslo_mark69 said:
Neil have you got the inside rubber
no sorry got no rubbers, wish i did have the inside rubber, there quiet hard to get hold of, thought somebody on here was reproducing them
;)

not yet they havant

How do you finish it on the inside if you haven't got the inner rubber? i know these windows screw into the opening and ive seen the outer seals but i dont know what they should look like on the inside, only asking because im interested in buying a louvre, thanks

only asked because I have it on the window on mine but I wanted to install another louvered window on the other side

put your names down and get a new one,when there made
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

window is still for sale, we also have a few other parts for sale, havnt got any pics but if theres something you are interested in let me no and i will get a pic,

monza four tip empi exshauts good contd £45

2 front brake calipers, these are new and never been fitted £140

1500 single port engine, bottom end, casing, barrels and pistons, heads. £150

Westfalia / Westy Continental Roof Double Bed 68 to 72 has a split in the ply but could be easy repair, comes with bracketts £150.00

brake master cylnder, with out servo unit, aug 70 on, new, £40.00

house fan shourd, with heater ducts, external oil cooler. good contd £40.00

we are in street somerst, my tell no, 07967521891, cheers neil

retrocars said:
louvered window, will fit middle window or sliding door, very good contd all rubbers are fine, opens all ok, would rather collection or happy to help with courior, we are in street somerst, £80.00
window002.jpg

window001.jpg

window003.jpg

window now sold

pics of westy bed, take no notice of that strange looking chap, he was pushing trolleys around at tescos :lol: :lol:
westybed003.jpg

notice the split in the wood
westybed002.jpg

westybed001.jpg

we also have a few other parts for sale, havnt got any pics but if theres something you are interested in let me no and i will get a pic,

monza four tip empi exshauts good contd £45

2 front brake calipers, these are new and never been fitted £140 sold

1500 single port engine, bottom end, casing, barrels and pistons, heads. £150

Westfalia / Westy Continental Roof Double Bed 68 to 72 has a split in the ply but could be easy repair, comes with bracketts £150.00

brake master cylnder, with out servo unit, aug 70 on, new, £40.00

house fan shourd, with heater ducts, external oil cooler. good contd £40.00

moons for early bay, good second hand pair, £ 90.00

we are in street somerst, my tell no, 07967521891, cheers neil

Latest posts