Lovely 2 owner '71 Devon Moonraker

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbury Doug

Reaction score
A beautiful 2 owner un-molested Devon Moonraker on the link below. 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-devon-camper_W0QQitemZ220267697087QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220267697087&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A10&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

excellent condition and the original cushions, poptop looks mint, but id say they are looking much more than 8K, reserve is probably nearer 10K

its a beauty though
nicon_drool.gif

Yes, I see he's starting his auction at the £8k price.
I always start car auctions with low start prices, as I find the sooner you have bids (un-realistic as they may be at first) people are attracted to listings with bids already placed. That's my experience at least. Fingers crossed for him anyway. :D

You'd have loved the mint restored 3 owner '72 crossover Devon my mate had a few years back. It was a beauty, also with its original cushions (like new), infact the whole interior was like new. The only thing that spoiled the van for me was that it had been given the wrong replacement (flat) front arches, and it had a late bay front panel. :)

I see it has sold on the 'buy it now'. Just hope whoever pressed it is genuine and goes through with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts