lowered Bus Pictures To Help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfgang

Reaction score
Sorry I know the lowering topic has been done to death but I need some help. My 68 bus is currently stock height but I want to get it lowered. I have been given a good price on 3.5 dropped spindles on the front and boomerang plates on the back fitted. Problem is I saw a bus with this set up in the garage and it didn't look as low as I thought it would. I have seen buses on French Slammer beams with only 2.5 dropped spindles and these looked lower.

Anyone got any pictures that might help. Buses on 3.5 dropped spindles

and buses narrowed beam with 2.5 dropped spindles like the french slammer set up

Like the FRench Slammer stuff but the difference in price is quite a lot, but want to get it right so if the French slammer + 2.5 spindles is noticeably lower then that is the way I will go.

Cheers All

French Slammer 4cm Narrowed front beam & 2.5 drop spindles as supplied & fitted by Graham @ MEB also running adjustable Spax shocks on the front , tyre sizes 195/65/15 Rear 175/55/15 Front

not the best photo, but 3.5 spindles and boomerangs. plus lower profile on front tyres.

antoine said:
not the best photo, but 3.5 spindles and boomerangs. plus lower profile on front tyres.
That's spot on! Love it. Please take the time to take a better pic for me. :roll:

I'm just in the process of reinstalling the engine so i can't get it out of the garage unless i have a super productive day tomorrow. but this is where it sat before i put smaller tyres on the front

2012-07-23200744.jpg

Cheers.

Just like I want mine. No wheel gap, but still some height to travel comfortably with the family.

Latest posts