• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

lowered early panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty mullet

Reaction score
for sale,
early bay panel.
lowered with brand new rims.
10 months m.o.t and taxed (exempt).
will be fitted with a 1600 singleport motor which is recently built and is a very nice lump.
interior she has a westy rock and roll bed and buddy seat with table
up front is a small bench and a single drivers seat.

genuine signwritten panel from austria, not a faux written panel by any stretch. i have the original owners calling card and a couple of tinoc tonic water bottle tops to prove.

only thing i have to do before she goes is get keys cut, i broke the key in the door so i will have this sorted before shes viewed.

needs no structual welding as she passed mot with flying colours!

178-1.jpg

030-10.jpg

183-1.jpg

263-1.jpg

tinoc.jpg

tinoc.jpg

we went to bbt, camberg and ebi in her this year so she doesnt mind a bit of a hack!:)

£8000 ovno

07725362442 is me and you can call any time.

car is located in chelmsford, essex.

Had good look at this on Saturday at Action, looked awesome,love it.

Grazy told me he rode in this when the Busbarn owned it and it had a 1776 in the back. His exact words.......... Fucking awesome son! 8) It is pretty damn cool!

As Ratty said , OG signwriting , 68 Panel Van , This picture is before Bus Barn had it and Slammed it ,
Tinoconstilts.jpg

Awesome van Good Luck with the sale ;)

I loves it 8)

Grazy said:
As Ratty said , OG signwriting , 68 Panel Van , This picture is before Bus Barn had it and Slammed it ,
Tinoconstilts.jpg

Awesome van Good Luck with the sale ;)

I loves it 8)

hey nice one mate! i actually like it stock hieght?? :shock:
can i pinch the pic please?

:D

Latest posts