Met anyone famous ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought of another.

Mark "E" Smith of "The Fall", dreadfull man!!! he used to stay in my old hotel when he played in notts. the room he always stayed in was opposit my maintenance office, and i had the displeasure of hearing him ridicule his missis/manager on a regular basis. the cheaky sod threw a plate of breakfast out of his door and it covered mine. not very "rock and roll" Mark, it was a Travel Inn.

Clem said:
I should clarify, I was only a Sport rider myself. Those guys were from another world physically and technically :shock:
I have a GT Zaskar - lush frames!

And me to both...

zaskar.jpg

1996 LE :mrgreen:

when i was in the army i met
princess diana while she was roller skating one early morning
prince charles
duchess of kent
princess fergie
barry out of auwedisane .........sorry cant spell
kevin keegan and most of the good liverpool team he was in
speed used to be sub for our county football team !!!
jonny vegas on a train
barry out of brookie !
jim davison

and last but no means least Ted 321 rogers ...............and dusty bin lol

regards
chris

Got our Italian greyhound 2 years ago from a lady called "Mrs. Williams". Travelled to London from Cumbria to collect. Got there ...house just behind Edgeware Road...Mr. Williams answered. He was a really nice guy..cup of tea buiscuits and a nice chat ....then he introduced us to Mrs. Williams...... it was Jade Jagger :!: :!: Thought I was just seeing a lookalike :? :? until a month later when in the dentists and saw both her and Dan (Williams) in OK mag!! What a Friendly couple they are. Thanks Jade and Dan for Barbara our cool hound :D :D

Latest posts