• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mint condition dry stored barn find rhd 1969 camper 78,000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the young one

Reaction score
hi for sale i have a mint condition 1969 rhd uk camper. in beige extremely clean underneath as i have never seen one as good as this i could sit here all day an tell you about it but give me a call/text to arrange a veiwing 2 owners from new looks like it came out of the factory yesterday. taxed an mot for a full year.
regards the young one

sorry the price is offers around £14,995 i will be putting some pictures up as soon as i can

hi its a pop top but all is as the original conversion this is a truely stunning van

Araon said:
but what conversion?

Yes don't keep us on tenterhooks! :mrgreen: Please not another mint Danbury, or my sleepless nights of 'should I, shouldn't I and could I really afford it?' will only increase! :lol:

hi everyone i pick the van up tomorrow so i will have all the answers and lots of pictures. it has two little discs on the front ant back that if i can recall say something like devon conversions i think but as soon as i no i will post up.

if people are seriously interested please call and organise a veiwing, all the pics in the world wont do this van justice until you c it in the flesh. im only sellin so i can get on the property ladder as im only 22
thanks for the interest.

hi right picked it up tonight and pics are as follows its a devon eurovette converted by devon conversions it has mot certificates that date back to 1974 lots of recipts ect.
noticed a couple of patches of rust on the painted bodywork bout the size of my fist and the underneath is mint

PIC_0005.jpg

PIC_0007.jpg

PIC_0008.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

That's a lovely bus. 8)

It's a Portsmouth area numberplate, so possibly originally sold by Pooles Volkswagen, the same dealership my folks bought their bus from 3 years later. :)

hi im in southampton its also got all the original awning and bed and legs etc ect
not a south african engine cradle this was original to the van

thanks

oooh, if I had the money...

dont think I could look after it properly though - not the kind of bust that should be sat on a street in London!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts