Mozzie's single cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mozzie

Reaction score
Ok well a few months back i was in the market for a single cab and i heard through the traps here in Oz that one of the crew was thinking of parting with his 1970 single cab. I had a chat with the previous owner and before i knew it a deal had been done and the ute was on a truck heading from Melbourne to Perth. Long story short i don't know a great deal of the history about this ute. Here are a few pics of when the original owner had it and to where it is now.

Then the ute got a little make over

The ute has had a few different wheel combos over its life and now sits on some 15" Fusch's

The ute was used regularly by the previous owner and will get used a lot for as long as i own it

Also added some window tint not super dark but dark enough. Also put in a Tacho from Aspro which works a treat

Thanks for the comments lads. The motor is a little 1776 running twin 40mm webbers, electronic ignition etc and runs great.

About time Mozzie.

Ute looks great. I tried convincing Sparks to sell it to me a few times when I was back in Melbourne. You must have softer lips than me. :lol:

What happened to the BRM's? Think they looked best on it.

Thanks AssPro :lol: yeah I'm not sure what happened to the Brm's mate I must admit I like the look of them as well. Maybe one day I will chuck a set on for good measure

Cheers guys maybe one day I will get a set of brm's back on the ute

Latest posts